Monday, November 8, 2010

Already Thinking of Next Season

Once my triathlon season wrapped up I was automatically thinking about my goals for 2011. Of course a million things were running through my mind like any triathlete at the end of a season, but I found myself coming back to one specific goal; earning my pro-card. This is a license that is needed to compete as a professional and is gained through a strict criteria set by USAT. This dream became a reality once I crossed the finish line at Elephant Butte. I realized I had what it would take to achieve this far out there goal. After looking at the slim list of qualifying races I chose the venue that would best suit my strengths. The course is one that I can really excel on and it’s toward the end of the season, so I can have a strong build leading up to this race. The excitement for 2011 is already building. This is a tough task to bear, but I’m confident it will be reached! With heart and focus anything can be reached. Let me leave you with some words of wisdom from Chris Mccormack
Safe Training
Rance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog